The VGH Rock is a headphone guitar amp that brings you the enjoyment of playing at home, in the rehearsal studio or outdoors just by plugging in to your guitar. When the headphone power is turned off, the product works like a pair of standard headphones, so it’s useful for a variety of situations.
· Based on the tones of amp stacks from the ‘80s and ‘90s
· Built-in effects add color to the sound.
· Features highly reliable closed-air dynamic headphone units made by Audio-Technica. Can be worn comfortably for long periods of time; ear pads can be rotated for easy storage.
· Uses valve reactor technology in the headphone amp circuitry.
· Includes a thick cable with plenty of length to play even while standing up. The cable can also be pulled out from the right ear pad, making it easy to play your guitar or bass guitar.
· Easy to operate, with the controls located on the right ear pad.
· Plug in to the AUX IN jack to jam along with your music player.
· Predominantly black colors to blend in with your look and match guitars of any color.
The VGH ROCK features reverb, chorus and delay effects. Each effect can be adjusted, offering tone with excellent presence.
These models feature highly reliable closed-air dynamic headphone units made by Audio-Technica. The products faithfully recreate the sound of your instrument, offering both loudness and a wide sonic field. They can also be worn comfortably for long periods of time with a minimum of fatigue, the ear pads are designed to rotate for easy storage, and the headphone themselves offer exceptional performance. When powered off, the product can be used as a standard pair of headphones.
This product uses a headphone amp circuit based on the valve reactor technology, achieving a dynamic amp sound that takes impedance, efficiency and dynamic characteristics into account. This design faithfully simulates the characteristics of the original amp circuitry with entirely analog specifications.
These products feature an AUX IN jack, letting you connect to music players or other devices. For instance, you can use these headphones for a personal jam session, playing with backing tracks or other music you’ve preselected.
The cables used on these products are longer and thicker than the previous model, making the headphones easier to use. Also, the switch and control knobs have been moved to the right side.
This product has been designed as a tool that blends in with your look, using predominantly black colors that match guitars of any color.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.