Covers four strings: on a 5-string banjo it can be used up to the fourth fret, no higher.
FineTune capos are mechanically different from our other capos. Being screw-operated, they can remain on the instrument when not in use, a popular feature with bluegrass players.
They have also been aware of some players who will always prefer a U-shaped, screw operated capo that can be stored behind the nut while not in use. For these players, they have now designed the Shubb Fine Tune Capo. It represents the highest quality of craftsmanship and materials, and offers a few unique features not seen before.
• Its innovative adjusting knob makes it the most ergonomic screw-operated capo.
• The knob maintains a fixed relationship with the frame, for improved ease of use, and for the lowest profile when stored behind the nut.
• The knob’s six surfaces are numbered, providing a visual reference to more easily and accurately reproduce your ideal pressure.
• Greater contact area between screw, frame, and knob ensures that the fit will never become loose and sloppy.
• Specially developed rubber padding adds resilience to the capo’s closing action for finer control, and being absolutely inert, it will not mark an instrument.
• Rubber bumpers and smoothly rounded edges protect the instrument.
• Improved jeweler’s style latch prevents accidental opening.
• Carefully machined to the closest thread tolerance.
• Highly polished stainless steel with attractive abalone inlay.
• All models have been thoroughly tested on many vintage instruments, including 30s, 40s, and 50s Martins, 30s Gibsons, and most of the popular contemporary instruments, to ensure the best fit and performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.