· Precision Radius Gauge Set with 7.25”, 9.5”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 15”, 16”, 20” Accurate Measurements
· Measures Your Fretboard Radius & String Radius on Electric, Acoustic & Bass Guitars
· Innovative Black Finish Makes It Easier to See if Strings are Touching, Plus Instructions Etched in the Gauge Takes out the Guesswork
· The Premium Stainless Steel with Polished Smooth Edges Combined with Laser Etched Numbers and Text Ensures Years of Use
· This Gauge is Part of Music Nomad’s
KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS) Method using our Precision Gauges & Tool Sets
Measuring your String Radius has Never Been Easier
Being able to measure your fretboard & string radius is a critical step in the setup process. A properly setup guitar or bass will have a string radius that matches the fretboard radius for optimal playability and sound.
Measuring your Fretboard Radius has Never Been Easier
With strings off, you can determine your fretboard radius by measuring the fretboard at the last fret using your radius gauge. You know you have the correct radius when the gauge fits the fretboard perfectly, not rocking in the middle, or sitting on the ends with a gap in the center.
Precision Radius Gauge Set - 2 Pak
The accurate measurements include (7.25”, 9.5”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 15”, 16”, 20”). The premium stainless steel with polished smooth edges combined with laser etched numbers and text ensures years of use.
Unique Black Finish & Instructions
Our unique black finish color was chosen because it makes it easier to see if all the strings are touching the desired radius. It can be really hard to see so the black color contrast with the silver string really helps. Easy to follow instructions on the gauge give you the confidence to get the job done right.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.