The van den Hul Integration Hybrid Lava Cable represents the pinnacle in guitar cable design and uses four stranded "Fusion Technology" conductors in a star quad configuration. Its gold colored jacket is made of HULLIFLEX. This cable is specially made for Lava Cable by van den Hul, a company with more than thirty years experience making specialized high-end audio cables. The van den Hul Hybrid instrument cables are made in the Netherlands and completed in the USA.
The cable is the very first member of Van Den Hul’s very own state-of-the-art FUSION SERIES. It’s a triple shielded audio interconnect suitable for both balanced and unbalanced uses.
- The INTEGRATION HYBRID’s design is based on Van Den Huls worldwide acclaimed D – 102 III HYBRID.
- Highly resistant to interference noise: star quad configuration with four stranded FUSION conductors with a very effective triple layered shielding.
- Low capacitance presents a low load to the signal source. This means that longer runs of cable can be used without losses.
- Hybrid technology means the conductors are embedded in a conductive layer containing our Linear Structured Carbon ®).
- Highly versatile. Besides being suitable for both unbalanced and balanced uses, it also serves perfectly as a music instrument or microphone cable.
- Fusion Technology conductors are strong and are much less susceptible to break under frequent bending than the average copper cables.
- Gold colored jacket in rugged HULLIFLEX ® jacket acts as an excellent protection for heavy use.
· Four stranded "Fusion Technology" conductors in star quad configuration
· HULLIFLEX jacket
· Cable made in the Netherlands
· Finished in the USA
· Neutrik NP2C/B Plugs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.