Gravity Classic Pointed 3.0mmThe Classic is Gravity's take on the most popular pick shape, "The Teardrop" but with a fine point. From strumming to alternate picking, the Gravity Classic can do it all. This is a great starting point because this familiar shape will rest properly in your hand, allowing you to feel and hear the difference between your normal pick that you have used for years and this premium, finely-crafted tone monster.
The bevels on each pick are shaped on a grinding wheel which creates rough bevels. On this pick those bevels then polished.
This listing is for a single 3.0mm pick, Classic Pointed Shape, standard size which is 1.1" wide and 1.2" high.
- Hand-Shaped And Polished By Professionals To Bring You A Quality Product That Cannot Be Matched At This Price Point
- Superior Grip From A High-Grade Transparent Thermoplastic (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- Instant Tone Improvement
- Play Faster And Louder With the Unique Material And Bevel Design
- Proprietary Beveling System To Give The Most Consistent Bevels Possible. You Will Receive A Consistent Product Each And Every Time
- Lasts Much Longer Than A Regular Pick
Have a question about this item? send us a message through ebay.
We work very hard to maintain our high positive feedback rating. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us before leaving feedback so we can attempt to remedy the situation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.