We are pleased to offer this stunning Furch Red Deluxe guitar with an Sunburst Alpine Spruce top and Indian Rosewood back and sides. It includes the LR Baggs Anthem pickup system.
The Red Series is the top line of Furch’s solid-wood guitars, where no expense is spared in an effort to use the very finest materials and the most advanced production technologies, including top and back voicing process, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
Furch Red Deluxe LR model is made from premium tonewoods – the soundboard features Alpine spruce and the back and sides are made from cocobolo. Both plates are complemented by the new ergonomic Bevel Duo feature, which provides maximum comfort even during prolonged play. The beauty of the tonewoods is underscored by a host of appointments – koa binding and a premium annular rosette, abalone purfling and Roman numeral fingerboard inlays. Thanks to the combination of premium materials, decorative elements and state-of-the-art production technologies, Furch Red Deluxe LR guitar is top-class instrument with a luxury look and superb acoustic qualities. It produces clear, open tones that are finely balanced across the entire tonal spectrum.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Red Deluxe LR guitar is underscored by the fact that both the soundboard and the back plate are individually tuned using the voicing process, our proprietary technology that enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Red Deluxe LR guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
The instrument is protected by Furch’s proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
The ergonomic Bevel Duo feature, comprised of two bevels – one in front, at the forearm and one in the rear, at the rib position, provides a significant increase in player comfort and also enhances the exclusive appearance of the instrument.
Beauty of exotic wood
The stunning appearance of Furch Red Deluxe LR guitar is underscored by a figured ziricote bridge, fingerboard, and headstock overlay. The body, fingerboard, and headstock feature koa binding with a white contrasting line. Koa was also used on a rosette and tail decoration.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
1. A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
2. A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
3. A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
The soundhole of Furch Red Deluxe LR guitar is adorned by a rosette featuring a premium solid koa ring with a green abalone inlay.
Pearl fingerboard inlays
The fingerboard is decorated with Roman numeral inlays made from mother-of-pearl.
The soundboard is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.
Excellent machine heads
Furch Red Deluxe LR guitar has an excellent tuning stability courtesy of Gotoh 510 Silver Patina machine heads with polished ebony buttons and a highly precise 1:21 gear ratio.
High-rigidity Hiscox case
Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity Hiscox case with polyurethane insulating foam that shields the instrument from changes in external climatic conditions.
· Master Grade Alpine Spruce
BACK & SIDES:
· Master Grade Indian Rosewood
· Solid premium grade tone woods
· Two piece Honduran Mahogany neck
· Neck Profile – Furch Soft V
· Venetian Cutaway (C)
· Bevel Duo – Koa with contrasting line
· Figured Ziricote fretboard & bridge
· Ebony headstock onlay
· Furch Logo Headstock inlay
· Ebony Bridge Pins with pearl dot inlay
· Hawaiian Koa body binding with black and white purfling
· Hawaiian Koa Fingerboard & Headstock binding
· Hawaiian Koa and Abalone Sound Hole Rosette
· Hawaiian Koa Tail Decoration
· Tapered X-Bracing
. Neck reinforcement: CNR System with dual-action adjustment
· Clear Static Pickguard
· Pearl Roman Numerals Fretboard Inlays
· Pearl Linear Position Markers
· Gotoh 510 Tuners with Ebony buttons(21:1 Ratio)
· High Gloss Lacquer Finish / Satin Finish Neck
· Crowned Top Headstock
· Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb .012 - .056
· Light to Medium Gauge Strings Recommended
· Lower Bout: 15.67"
· Upper Bout: 11.38"
· Waist: 9.41"
· Depth at End Pin: 5.04"
· Depth at Neck Joint: 3.78"
· Scale Length: 25.563"
· Body Length: 20"
· Overall Length: 41.06"
· Nut Width: 45mm or 1.77"
· Fingerboard Radius: 400mm or 15.748”
· String Spacing at Nut: 1.5”
· String Spacing at Bridge: 2.17”
· Frets - 20
· Frets - Nickel/Silver
· Frets - Width: 2.0mm (0.0787")
· Frets - Height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
· TUSQ Nut & Saddle
· Hiscox Hard Shell Case
· Truss Rod Wrench
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.