A limited edition one of a kind beauty from Furch Guitars, the 22 Gc-CC is a perfect example of Furch’s exceptional guitars that produces an amazing tone, exceptional clarity and sustain and a wonderful tonal balance that makes this guitar excellent for fingerstyle or flatpicking.
The Rainbow 22 Series from Furch is a limited 22-piece set of guitars designed by Furch USA and available only in North America.This guitar features a Cedar top, Cocobolo back and sides, Furch’s Bevel Duo feature, comprised of two bevels – one in front, at the forearm and one in the rear, at the rib position, providing a significant increase in player comfort and also enhances the exclusive appearance of the instrument. It also features the L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup.
· Solid Master Grade Western Red Cedar Top
· Solid Master Cocobolo Back and Sides
· Two piece Honduran Mahogany neck, Furch Soft V profile
· Ebony fretboard & bridge
· Ebony headstock onlay
· Ebony bridge pins with pearl dots
· Koa binding with white contrasting line, body, fretboard and headstock
· Black 5 black and white lines top purfling
· Koa Strip Tail decoration
· Koa back center strip with white contrasting lines
· Koa and Abalone Rosette
· Tapered X-Bracing
· CNR Neck System with dual-action adjustment
· Custom 12th Fret Fretboard Inlay
· Side Pearl dots position markers
· Furch Bevel Duo
· Gotoh 510 Nickel Patina tuners with Ebony buttons
· HighGloss Lacquer Finish/ Satin Finish Neck
· Crowned Top Headstock with Ebony Overlay
· Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 012-53
· Scale Length: 25.563″
· Nut Width: 45mm or 1.77″
· String spacing at the bridge 55mm
· Tusq nut and saddle
· Frets – 20
· Frets – Nickel/Silver
· Frets – Width: 2.0mm (0.0787″)
· Frets – Height: 1.0mm (0.0394″)
· Lower Bout: 15.74"
· Upper Bout: 11.29"
· Waist: 9.44"
· Depth at End Pin: 4.52"
· Depth at Neck Joint: 3.74"
Includes Hiscox Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.