A one of a kind beauty from Furch Guitars, the Rainbow G-TE is a perfect example of Furch’s exceptional guitars that produces an amazing tone, exceptional clarity and sustain and a wonderful tonal balance that makes this guitar excellent for fingerstyle or flatpicking.
This guitar is new old stock. It was ordered, set aside and never played. It features an aged Spruce Top, Exotic Ebony back and sides, Bevel Duo, Extra Deep Body, and has a slightly larger string spacing at the bridge, 57mm.
· Solid Aged Spruce Top
· Solid Exotic Ebony Back and Sides
· Two piece Honduran Mahogany neck, Furch Soft V profile
· Figured Ebony fretboard & bridge
· Figured Ebony headstock overlay
· Ebony bridge pins
· Koa binding with white contrasting line, body, fretboard and headstock
· Abalone with black and white lines top purfling
· Koa Strip Tail decoration
· Koa back center strip with white contrasting lines
· Koa and Abalone Rosette
· Tapered X-Bracing
· CNR Neck System with dual-action adjustment
· Custom Fretboard Inlays
· Side Pearl dots position markers
· Gotoh 510 Nickel Patina tuners with Ebony buttons
· Full-Pore Vintage Hand-Brushed Body Finish/Satin Finish Neck
· Bevel Duo
· Crowned Top Headstock with Ebony Overlay/Transparent Pickguard
· Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 012-53
· Scale Length: 25.563″
· Nut Width: 45mm or 1.77″
· String spacing at the bridge 57mm
· Tusq nut and saddle
· Frets – 20
· Frets – Nickel/Silver
· Frets – Width: 2.0mm (0.0787″)
· Frets – Height: 1.0mm (0.0394″)
· Lower Bout: 15.74"
· Upper Bout: 11.29"
· Waist: 9.44"
· Depth at End Pin: 4.88"
· Depth at Neck Joint: 3.81"
Includes Hiscox Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.