Free from hum, noise and inductance issues, these Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers are the perfect drop-in replacement for your standard humbucker pickups.
Original and totally
re-imagined, Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and
frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound
pickups -- revealing pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.
- Modern Humbucker Alnico:
All the musicality, power and explosiveness of alnico. Full chords and fluid solos, plus a voice you've never heard in a humbucker. Great in both positions, or commonly paired with a ceramic bridge pickup.
- Modern Humbucker Ceramic:
Cutting ceramic attack. Brutal active aggression and passive punch in the same guitar. Great in both positions, or commonly paired with alnico neck.
Each Fishman Fluence pickup has two distinct and useful sounds on-board. These sounds start with the revolutionary Fluence Core, the heart of Fluence tone. From this Fluence Core we then create the classic timbres and tone -- colors you expect from great guitar pickups -- as well as some you've never expected.
All Fishman Fluence Pickups:
- Are Multi-Voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices.
- Drop right in and replace standard humbucker pickups.
- Are rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.
- Modern Humbucker Alnico Voice 1:
Modern Active High Output -- The Ideal Active Alnico Sound. Full, Round, And
Boosted, But with Unprecedented Articulation and Dynamics.
- Modern Humbucker Alnico Voice 2: Crisp, Clean and Fluid -- The Clean, Crisp Neck Humbucker Tone You've Always Wanted, Without the Thin, Plinky Sound You Don't.
- Modern Humbucker Ceramic Voice 1: Modern Active High Output -- The Ideal Active Ceramic Humbucker Tone. Crisp, Searing Crunch, Tight Bass with No Mud, And A Growl.
- Modern Humbucker Ceramic Voice 2: Modern Passive Attack -- Organic, High Output, Passive Ceramic Tone. Superb Distortion Characteristics with Fluence dynamics and response.
- Alnico Voice 1 Peak Frequency:
- Alnico Voice 2 Peak Frequency: 550Hz / 8kHz
- Ceramic Voice 1 Peak Frequency: 720Hz
- Ceramic Voice 2 Peak Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Alnico Magnetic Material: Alnico V
- Ceramic Magnetic Material: Ceramic VIII
- Magnetic Circuit: Bar Magnet with Blades
- Alnico Gauss Strength: 120 Gauss Strength at String
- Ceramic Gauss Strength: 145 Gauss Strength at String
- Output Impedance: 2k
- Current Draw: 2.5mA
- Battery: 9-Volt or Optional Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Battery Life: Up To 200 Hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.