Now available, The Eastman Traditional E6 Series mahogany guitars with Thermocured tops.
The Eastman E6OM-TC features Mahogany back and sides and a Thermo-Cured Swiss Alpine Spruce top. The Swiss Alping spruce top is heat-treated in an oxygen-free kiln for not only an aged and yellowed appearance, but a tone that can be compared to an acoustic that's been played for years! The guitar has a warm and deep sound right out of the first few strums. Of course, it'll still get even better with age! More features include open-gear tuners, and an ebony fretboard with matching bridge and a bone nut/saddle!
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo-Cured Swiss Alpine Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm