The E20OM-TC Orchestra Model features a solid Adirondack top that has gone through a Thermo-Cure (or Torrefaction), a specialized heating process in which the wood is heated at a low temperature in an oxygen-free environment. The curing process reduces impurities in the wood and results in weight reduction and increased stiffness, producing a similar chemical transformation as wood that has been dried for decades. The end result is a lightweight, extra resonant top that produces similar tone to a vintage instrument that's been loved and played for years, speeding up a 50 year aging process and opening the guitar up to a full range of tones.
The E20OM-TC has a solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack top and solid Rosewood back/sides
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.