Eastman AC922CE Grand Auditorium. Eastmans top-of-the line model within the versatile and popular AC series of instruments. The modern profile of the Grand Auditorium represents the best of both worlds for flat-pickers and fingerstylists. The Grand Auditorium is a true hybrid that has many of the attributes of smaller bodies with the volume, punch and bass of a dreadnought without sacrificing anything.
The AC922CE boasts solid Indian rosewood back and sides combined with an Engelmann spruce top and has numerous premium features like hand-carved scalloped X-bracing, maple bindings, a sound port for better sound when playing, ebony armrest bevel and abalone as far as the eye can see; with the abalone vine and flower inlays on the fingerboard and headstock as the spectacular highlight. This model also has LR Baggs Anthem electronics and includes hardshell case.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Engleman Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood with Center Strip
- Arm Contour:Ebony
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Figured Maple
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Large Vine
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Bridge Pins:Ebony w/Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Gotoh SG301-20GG
- Electronics:LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.