D'Addario XT Acoustic Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Features
- XT strings feature an extended lifespan treatment on every string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- High carbon steel wire and Fusion Twist technologies deliver unrivaled tuning stability and break resistance. Strings stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings!
- Strings last at least 4 times longer than traditional uncoated strings.
- The inner packaging features a re-sealable zip closure, for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings.
- Every set includes a Players Circle code for product identification, registration, and authentication. Players can collect points to get rewarded with D’Addario products and merchandise
XS vs XT Strings, What’s the Difference?
The X-Series is
the new industry standard in guitar strings featuring unprecedented longevity.
Using an ultra-thin film to protect against corrosion without dampening your tone, XS provides a uniquely smooth feel and maximum life.
· Smooth Feel
· Maximum Life – on average lasts up to 5x longer than standard strings
· Incomparable break resistance and tuning stability
· Full film coating that results in a smooth feel
XT is designed to feel like an uncoated string, offering extended life using a thin, hydrophobic treatment.
· Natural feel
· Extended life – on average lasts up to 3x longer than standard strings
· Improved break resistance and tuning stability
· Treated wrap wire that results in a natural feel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.