Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 - CCFLECBLBLR All Blackwood with Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
Cole Clark steel string acoustic guitars are the only main stream acoustic to use a Spanish heel or integral neck construction. This means the neck is glued to the face along with the sides and the back so the neck is one piece all the way to the sound hole. On other guitars, the body is made then the neck attached, mostly with a bolt or dove tail join. Due to our method, the sound is unique. Cole Clark also has a carved top and back and uses a ridge system to join the sides to the top and back instead of kerfing.
The Cole Clark patented
pickup system is the most acoustic sounding pickup available.
Aimed at finding a more natural tone when amplified and eliminating piezo ‘quack’, our pickups comprise different elements that only hear certain frequencies which they’re best equipped to handle. This is done using a combination of 6 loaded piezos under the saddle for bottom end, a face sensor that can be blended in to hear frequencies in the mid to high range (350hz maximum crossover) and a condenser microphone shelved to hear only extreme highs.
Cole Clark guitars are all solid timber using mostly native Australian tone woods that are largely sustainable.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian Blackwood
- Back and sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.