· Gauge Includes the 3 Most Common Nut Height Measurements (.016", .018", .020") for Electric, Acoustic, Classical & Bass Guitars. Plus 3 additional sizes (.012”, .014”, .022”) to accommodate a desire for lower action or a heavier pick attack.
· Precision, Smooth Stainless Steel without the Annoying, Messy Oil Found on Traditional Feeler Gauge Sets
· Laser Etched Sizes (in. & mm) & Instrument Type that Won't Rub Off
· Easy to Follow Instructions Printed Right on the Handle
· This Gauge is Part of Music Nomad’s KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS) Method using our Precision Gauges & Tool Sets
Dial in your String Height at the Nut
Being able to measure your string height at the nut is a critical step in the setup process. MusicNomad’s precision Nut Height Gauge will help you do it quickly & accurately. A proper nut height, makes playing easier and keeps you in tune when holding down the strings.
Works for Electric, Acoustic, Classical and Bass Guitars
It’s perfect for electric, acoustic, classical & bass guitars. Features laser etched gauge markings that take the guesswork out of which gauge to use for each instrument and string. It's that easy!
Precision Quality In Every Way
The gauge comes equipped with the 3 most common nut height sizes (.016”, .018”, .020”) plus 3 additional sizes (.012”, .014”, .022”) to accommodate a desire for lower action or a heavier pick attack. Smooth stainless steel without the annoying, messy oil found on traditional feeler gauge sets.
Easy to Follow Instructions
Our innovative gauge has instructions printed right on the handle making it extremely easy to dial in your nut height.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.