Flexible Core strings feel soft to the touch, making them ideal for beginners. But don’t be fooled by comfort! They are for professional players too. Just ask Tommy Emmanuel, who performs with Flexible Core strings night after night. Martin uses the highest tensile-strength core wire, then tin-plates it on all six strings for added corrosion resistance; because what you don’t see matters! Coupled with high quality wrap wire, you get consistent true tone that you can count on song after song. With Flexible Core strings, you get total flexibility and total control. 92/8 Phosphor Bronze -- Light .012 .016 .025w .032w .042w .054w
- Thinner core wire reduces finger fatigue
- Ideal for fingerstyle and note bending
- Can ease the transition from electric to acoustic
- More user-friendly for new players.
- They offer comfort without sacrificing tone
- Excellent tuning stability
- Engineered to resist corrosion
- Great playability
- 92/8 Phosphor Bronze
- Light .012 .016 .025w .032w .042w .054w
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.